My blog is just for class. The blog is just a simple thing where I can share certain things.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
My Thoughts Regarding Guadalcanal
The fighting tactics of the Japs and Americans were quite different. I think that the ways the Americans fought was more efficient. The Americans saved a lot more men from dying. The Japs looked like they had no war plan. They were just barging in and shooting the Americans. Every time the Japs came to shoot the Americans, they go massacred themselves. The Americans took them down every time. The Japs used bombs in the war, which put them ahead of the Americans. The Americans stayed basic with their tactics. They used guns and they hid from their enemies really well. Despite the fact the both the sides had some good and some bad tactics, I believe that the Americans had a more efficient way of fighting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It did seem like the Americans were more logical in their tactics than the Japanese. WWI type running at the enemy was not a smart idea in WWI and especially in WWII.
ReplyDelete